Wednesday 1 May 2013

Proud to be in 'Yash Raj' Herione - Anushka Sharma

The bollywood debut famous actor Anushka sharma is more proud to be in Yash Chopra last film  ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan,’ that she dosent care about the box office hit.


“I didn’t need anything else to attract me to the role,” Anushka Sharma said in an interview.


I am an Yash Chopra Heorine " this the fact that he wanted me to act in this film.

Its a huge oppurtunity because Yash Chopra is he himself a brand Image , He has a brand in his name.

Chopra, known as one of Bollywood’s most influential filmmakers for making lavish love stories, died at the age of 80 after contracting dengue fever last month.

“This film has gained a special place in my heart. Whether it will do well or not … it’s too special for me to be concerned about all of that,” she said.
She will cherish the memory of working under the late Chopra forever.

1 comment: